The photographs on this blog are photos I have taken while taking part in an online workshop and others while I am out and about. Sometimes I go out looking for a particular image but capture something completly different, these are some of my favourite shots.
I love a photo challenge so am also taking part in a daily photo challenge over on Her space My space and adding the photos here on my Blog.

HS:MS "Tube"


HS:MS Tube
A hollow, usually cylindrical body of metal, glass or plastic used especially for conveying or containing liquids or gases.

8 comments:

Bambi said...

great idea! nice shot too.

Unknown said...

My first time playing along. Love the shine on the paper.

All of my Todays said...

Wow great shot. x

Sarah said...

Lovely shot, fab colours :-)

Bobs said...

Oooh - nice composition! Great shot!

Louise said...

love the corrugated roll... reminds me of the display papers I had in my classroom:)

Anonymous said...

Brill idea... have to catch up with mine tomorrow!! Love the wrinkle photo those towels look so gorgeously soft :D

Audrey said...

fab shot!