The photographs on this blog are photos I have taken while taking part in an online workshop and others while I am out and about. Sometimes I go out looking for a particular image but capture something completly different, these are some of my favourite shots.
I love a photo challenge so am also taking part in a daily photo challenge over on Her space My space and adding the photos here on my Blog.

HS:MS.. SPS

HS:MS SPS Self Portrait Saturday!
I had a play around with different textures and settled for old canvas for the center of the mirror =0)

7 comments:

Louise said...

that's fab!

Sue said...

CLEVER :-)

I couldn't work out what the circle was until I read your explanation. Love it. A great SP

Sue

Diane Rooney said...

Oh that's so creative. Clever shot! x

All of my Todays said...

Great shot I love the texture. x

Sarah said...

I'm catching up......Great photo's, the glass is my favourite and the SPS is very clever, really like how you've only used the canvas effect in the mirror :-)

Bambi said...

great effect!

Kerry said...

Hi Jackie,

I've just caught up with your shots for this week .... I love the Three eggs and the Tube one.

And a very clever Wrinkle .... I struggled with that one for a bit as there was NO WAY I was showing any of mine!

:)