The photographs on this blog are photos I have taken while taking part in an online workshop and others while I am out and about. Sometimes I go out looking for a particular image but capture something completly different, these are some of my favourite shots.
I love a photo challenge so am also taking part in a daily photo challenge over on Her space My space and adding the photos here on my Blog.

SOS


HS:MS...SOS !!!
Show Off Sunday...show us your best pics :)
This is a photo I took last summer of my Nephew and it is one of my favourites, There are a couple more I took on the same day in " June " in the Blog Archive on the side bar.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Catching up on several days' worth of photos. Love the tube--great angle. Your sps is great too.

All of my Todays said...

Wow that is a really cool shot, I love the angle it is taken from. x

Anonymous said...

Totally fabulous SOS photo Jackie, I'm not surprised you like it. Love the effect on your SPS too...great stuff :D

pokettiger said...

Love the hair. Great angle taken for this photo.