The photographs on this blog are photos I have taken while taking part in an online workshop and others while I am out and about. Sometimes I go out looking for a particular image but capture something completly different, these are some of my favourite shots.
I love a photo challenge so am also taking part in a daily photo challenge over on Her space My space and adding the photos here on my Blog.

HS:MS Organise

Organise
To arrange things and allocate a place for them. Show us 'organise' in your space.
This is where I organise some of my rubber stamps.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

SOME of your rubber stamps - how many do you have?!

Great angle for your shot.

Diane Rooney said...

Oooh that's a cool photo... love the angle and dof x

pokettiger said...

Love how it appears to go on forever! Great angle. You must have quite a collection.

Anonymous said...

OMG and I thought I had a lot. So jealous of your organisation...lol I am starting to feel very naughty as I look at all these pics because I am just so NOT organised at all :(

Sue said...

WoW!!! Bet you had to lay on the floor to get this angle.

Jackie your photos are simply superb :-)

Sue