The photographs on this blog are photos I have taken while taking part in an online workshop and others while I am out and about. Sometimes I go out looking for a particular image but capture something completly different, these are some of my favourite shots.
I love a photo challenge so am also taking part in a daily photo challenge over on Her space My space and adding the photos here on my Blog.

Funderland






Snapped these two photos while passing Funderland this evening , Had a little play around with the second photo and tried to get a light trail from the Big wheel .



1 comment:

Pink Elephant Soapery said...

Jackie you take some fantastic photos! I just love looking at them. I could go on and on about them but it would take up way too much space. I will be back again and again to enjoy them. What a talent you have!!!!